We are looking for some people with…
- reasonably high reputation score to indicate active, consistent participation.
- Show an interest in their meta's community-building activities.
- Lead by example, showing patience and respect for their fellow community members in everything they write.
- Exhibit those intangible traits discussed in A Theory of Moderation.
... bonus points for:
- Members with participation in both meta and the parent site (i.e. interest in both community building and expertise in the field).
- Area 51 participation, social network referrals, or blogging about the site.
- Members who have already shown an interest or ability to promote their community.
How to nominate
- One nomination per answer.
- You can nominate yourself or any other member. Self-nominations are even encouraged.
- If you are nominated, please edit the post to accept (or decline) the nomination. You can even add a paragraph to tell us a little bit about yourself and your involvement with this site.
- Link the name to the user's profile (parent and meta) so we can see their activity. Links to other activities may be helpful: Area 51 participation, participation in other sites, blog posts reviewing or announcing the site, etc.
And please vote, vote, vote for the folks you would like to see represent this site!
Who will be our first human exception handler?