The following tags might be too broad or too unspecific.
- security could be anything from contract-design to rpc-security or simply chosing weak passphrases
- offline could refer to cold-storage or offline signing of transactions
- performance-optimization is in my eyxes a total useless tag
- architecture seems like a meta-tag not really aiming at anything
- data is also very broad and could be anything from data on-chain to wallet data, etc.
Are these tags too broad? How to deal with them? Please discuss.