TL;DR Happy Birthday Ethereum Stack Exchange Community! Let's remind people we have a high quality library of questions and answers on Ethereum.
On January 20th 2016, or 365 days ago, Ethereum Stack Exchange launched with its first question:
Oh, well, that didn't work out. Let's do that again. On January 20th 2016, or 365 days ago, Ethereum Stack Exchange launched with its second question:
Since that moment, 4269 questions and 5159 answers had been posted in the last 12 months. We now have 5256 registered users and 2902 unique visitors per day, mainly coming from search engines.
We want to take the chance to thank every user for visiting, reading, asking brilliant questions, and contributing outstanding answers. You helped this site to become one of the most active beta sites within the whole Stack Exchange network right from the beginning.
Happy Birthday Ethereum Stack Exchange Community!
But enough self-adulation, no meta post should come without a call-for-participation: Please use the
comments and answers below to post your honest opinion on Ethereum Stack Exchange:
- How likely is it that you would recommend Ethereum Stack Exchange to a friend or colleague? Where 0 is not likely at all and 10 is very likely.
- What's working well so far? What's working not so well?
- Are enough questions answered? And is it taking too long to receive an answer?
- Do you feel this is a dedicated, stand-alone community yet? Or is it just a subset of r/ethereum posting technical questions here?
- Is it helping reduce the questions on Gitter and r/ethereum ?
Please continue to remind others that they can find very good answers to their questions here, and if it hasn't been asked and isn't an opinion-based or chatty question, to encourage them to ask here. :) Of course, very welcome for them to post great answers too!
Happy new year,
JorisBontje ♦ && eth ♦ && 5chdn ♦
Update: 65 Yearling badges arwarded already! Thanks everyone!