Follow-up of: Google/Code-Prettify: Who can create syntax highlighting for solidity, serpent, and ...?
Our fellow community member ComandanteCheth contributed a google-code-prettify module for solidity, however the pull request 464 is now stuck for several month due to:
- missing Google CLA which ComandanteCheth wasn't able to sign
- unanswered review items / request for changes
Now the questions are:
- How are we going to unstuck this process?
- If ComandanteCheth lost track of this and does not report back: Who is willing to pick it up?
- While we are at it, would it be worth to also include serpent and viper as well?
Someone has to step up and probably create a new pull request for solidity to replace #464, sign the Google CLA and keep an eye on the progress and the reviews.
I know, all you developers out there are bored and just waiting for such a challenging task. :P