It comes up once in a while that users wonder why their tokens are missing from their legit-looking wallet they found via search engine.
So here comes my warning: Don't use any Ethereum Wallet listed on Google!
It takes a dedicated scammer 15 minutes to setup a website that allows him to steal your coins. And it takes him another 15 bucks to set up Google ads exactly matching the terms "Ethereum" and "Wallet".
Don't get caught. Use one of the known legit working wallets. I personally can recommend the following:
- Mist Wallet: mist gethethereum-wallet-dapp
- Parity Wallet: parity parity-wallet
- Harmony Wallet: harmony ethereumj
- MetaMask Chrome extension: metamask
- MyEtherWallet: myetherwallet cold-storage
- Ledger Nano S or Trezor hardware wallets: ledger-nano-s trezor hardware-wallets
There are some sites that are set up to have domains that look similar to the wallets above -- don't be fooled and stay safe!