Contact me if you need blockchain-related software development or auditing: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm a full stack software developer experienced in a wide range of technologies:
- Cryptocurrencies, blockchain and smart contracts
- Embedded software
- Compilers, interpreters, disassemblers and decompilers
- Mobile apps
and I'm always ready to learn more.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 23 '19 at 13:18
- Ethereum 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 731 731 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 299 299 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Cryptography 281 281 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Philosophy 255 255 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 29 Who is msg.sender when calling a contract from a contract
- 19 What does 'infinitesimally small' mean?
- 19 What's the difference between 'address' and 'address payable'?
- 18 Digital signature that is only verifiable by one specific person
- 16 Max/min values of standard data types
- 15 What's the difference between 'address' and 'address payable'?
- 14 Is there any profit from using pure and view functions modifiers?
- View more network posts →