You can contact me about software development and/or code reviews: email@example.com
I'm a full stack software developer experienced in a wide range of technologies:
- Cryptocurrencies, blockchain and smart contracts
- Web interfaces
- Embedded software
- Compilers, interpreters, disassemblers and decompilers
- Functional programming
- Mobile apps
and I'm always ready to learn more.
Member for 2 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '18 at 16:21
- Ethereum 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 692 692 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Philosophy 245 245 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 197 197 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Cryptography 191 191 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 Who is msg.sender when calling a contract from a contract
- 19 What does 'infinitesimally small' mean?
- 18 Digital signature that is only verifiable by one specific person
- 15 What's the difference between 'address' and 'address payable'?
- 14 Is there any profit from using pure and view functions modifiers?
- 14 Max/min values of standard data types
- 13 Since words are defined in terms of other words in dictionaries, leading to infinite loops, does it mean natural languages are meaningless?
- View more network posts →