I work on Ethereum projects full-time. I'm most interested in the Ethereum Name Service, currently. My most recent project is a Python client for ENS
Fuller list of projects I have contributed to:
- https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum (minimal)
I first got excited about how contracts in Ethereum deliver on the promise of Open Execution. The Dapps that play to those strengths will be first to take off, imho.
Top Network Posts
- 20 How to get the current time in Solidity
- 19 Why is my ether balance 0 in geth, even though the sync is nearly complete?
- 11 How do I create an ethereum wallet in pure python?
- 10 How to whitelist up to 50k addresses in a single contract?
- 9 What is the difference between web3.eth.sign, web3.eth.accounts.sign, web3.eth.personal.sign functions?
- 8 keccak3 in SOLIDITY and in WEB3 different hashes for an address type field
- 8 Why do public and external functions emit strings differently in event logs?
- View more network posts →