I work on Ethereum projects full-time. I'm most interested in the Ethereum Name Service, currently. My most recent project is a Python client for ENS
Fuller list of projects I have contributed to:
- https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum (minimal)
I first got excited about how contracts in Ethereum deliver on the promise of Open Execution. The Dapps that play to those strengths will be first to take off, imho.
Top Network Posts
- 19Why is my ether balance 0 in geth, even though the sync is nearly complete?
- 18How to get the current time in Solidity
- 10How to whitelist up to 50k addresses in a single contract?
- 9What is the difference between web3.eth.sign, web3.eth.accounts.sign, web3.eth.personal.sign functions?
- 9How do I create an ethereum wallet in pure python?
- 8keccak3 in SOLIDITY and in WEB3 different hashes for an address type field
- 7Is it possible to run the Ethereum Wallet with a remote Blockchain?
- View more network posts →