Most people know me as the founder and former CTO of Lijit, a very cool startup in Boulder based on Outfoxed, my master’s thesis about online trust. (Lijit was recently acquired by Federated Media.) I studied Cognitive Science at the University of Osnabrück, Germany. My business partner Todd Vernon (former CTO of Raindance Communications) and I incorporated the company in June 2006.
Before Lijit, I worked at RootMarkets in New York. At that time I also developed the AttentionTrust.org Attention Recorder.
After Lijit, I was a founding member of Wordnik.com, the best online dictionary.
I’ve been working on the web in some form or another since 1996 (gasp!) when I created the first browser-based massively multiplayer games, UltraCorps and Evernight. While working at VR-1. They were purchased by Microsoft and AOL, respectively. Before that I created some of the first casual games on the web, as part of the MegaBot comic strip.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 25 '18 at 3:17
Top network posts
- 22 How to overlay text on image when working with cv::Mat type
- 21 How do you reset vagrant back to it's original state?
- 19 Comparison of the different TestNets
- 17 Getting mp3 artwork crashes on iOS 8 but works on iOS 7
- 11 Xcode 6: iOS 8.1 The Developer Disk Image could not be mounted
- 11 inkscape command line, where is it on mac?
- 11 convert NSTaggedPointerString to NSString
- View more network posts →