Apparently I work here now.
I have a degree in Radio-TV-Film and used to work in the film industry, mostly doing casting. Before that, I was a voice major, so I know how to make myself heard in loud places.
The small creatures in my profile image are my son, Bennett, and my hippo... Hippo (he's the grey one).
I've attempted a fair number of crafts from jewelry making to crochet and I also love to bake and cook... but mostly bake.
It's pronounced "Ka-tya". She/her.
Top Network Posts
- 222Welcome Stack Overflow Valued Associate #599, Catherine Kuck AKA Catija!
- 167How can I give out my telephone number to my neighbors without implying anything?
- 143Why "grand theft auto", not "grand auto theft"?
- 131When and how do I tell the person I've been "Netflix and chilling" with that I love her?
- 115How should my wife handle an engaged admirer and his fiancee?
- 113Let's Plan the Second Iteration of the Stack Exchange Quality Project!
- 109Are carrots dyed orange?
- View more network posts →