I audit code and work on blockchain projects full-time. I'm most interested in any Python related tooling, Vyper, and Solidity.
A list of some projects I have officially audited:
A list of some projects I have contributed to:
- Ethereum 10.3k 10.3k 1010 gold badges2727 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 322 322 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 113 113 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Cannot connect Heroku to custom Google Domain
- 45 When should I use calldata and when should I use memory?
- 39 When should I use calldata and when should I use memory?
- 26 What are the virtual and override keywords in Solidity?
- 24 Difference between Ganache and Truffle
- 21 What is the difference between bytecode, init code, deployed bytedcode, creation bytecode, and runtime bytecode?
- 19 What is the receive keyword in solidity?
- View more network posts →