CURRENT WORK : Both direct and hands-on implement data processing, data analytics and backend services in Python-3, Spark 2.0, Kafka, NoSQL genres and related glue technologies.
(Legacy CV / Docs / Bookshelf)
(New. Currently migrating playbooks to, as time permits)
AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS) • LINUX / LXC CONTAINERS • DOCKER • PYTHON 3 • UNIX BASH & CLI
AWS-based HYBRID DATACENTER ARCHITECTURES • AWS-based DATACENTER MIGRATIONS
AWS-based BUSINESS CONTINUITY & DISASTER RECOVERY (BC/DR) • CLOUDERA CDH and HADOOP ECOSYSTEM
AWS-based REALTIME STREAM COMPLEX EVENT PROCESSORS (C.E.P.) • E.T.L. • NoSQL DATABASES LONG DISTANCE MULTI-SITE FIBRE-CHANNEL SAN ARCHITECTURES FOR BC/DR
AWS TOOLS (abbrev): SQS | ECS | SNS | DYNAMODB | ELASTICACHE | EC2 | VPC | KINESIS | DIRECT CONNECT | (Etc).
OPEN SOURCE TOOLS (abbrev): MONGODB | C* | REDIS | STORM | KAFKA | SPARK | SCIKIT-LEARN | TENSORFLOW | (Etc).
New York, New York, NY, United States
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 '17 at 16:50
Top network posts
- 41 Calculating the averages for each KEY in a Pairwise (K,V) RDD in Spark with Python
- 25 Python 3.4 on Sublime Text 3
- 25 Calculating the averages for each KEY in a Pairwise (K,V) RDD in Spark with Python
- 21 How can I SSH into "Bash on Ubuntu on Windows 10"?
- 15 pyvenv-3.4 returned non-zero exit status 1
- 10 Reading column names alone in a csv file
- 10 Programmatically saving the contract address of a submitted contract
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 1 '17