braid the wavelengths, then smash them to oblivion -- reflect infinite
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 '17 at 20:43
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Ethereum 761 761 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 317 317 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Academia 203 203 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 Current FPGA Competitiveness
- 10 what is distant supervision?
- 9 clustering addresses, what's the most effective way?
- 9 How to associate an arxiv paper on Google Scholar with the rest of my account?
- 8 google cloud sdk: set environment variable_ python --> linux
- 6 how to curve text in an arc using gimp
- 6 extract unidentified html content from between two tags, using jsoup? regex?
- View more network posts →