Things to see:
I've worked for more than 14 years designing products for web ventures; from 3-person initiatives to large industry. Strong presentation and negotiation skills have been key to this work (in addition to the full monte; infrastructure, database architechture, core algorithms, scaling, backed and frontend frameworks, test-ability, compliance, and UI/UX + SEO).
I also design technology & products by drawing from a history of fabrication, prototyping, sourcing, and scientific research (applied physics). I am a practicing sculptor, and establish new product aesthetics via my own approach to engineering fluid-mechanical processes. From this work in water, I have built a broad & deep knowledge-base on the application of fluid phenomenon to industry needs.
I have lead successful small-capitalization stages, wrote grants & engaged program officers, developed teams and timelines, tech culture and practices, design of experiments, measurement, and business development.
New York, NY, United States
Member for 4 years
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 28 '16 at 13:47
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- User Experience 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.7k 1.7k 1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- History 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 101 Is it safe to assume everyone uses / has mouse wheels?
- 81 Set MacVim default font
- 36 Pros/cons of splash-screen with articifial loading delay
- 32 What risks come from passengers taking baggage during emergency evacuation?
- 31 How should I handle my manager offering me an unwanted drink?
- 29 Rails lists have .first and .second – is there a .hundredth or .sixty_nineth ?
- 29 What makes it so hard to land on an aircraft carrier?
- View more network posts →