many of you noticed that there is an example question on the tour page available to explain new users how the stack exchange site mechanics work using an ethereum specific example.
When I set this question a while back, there was not much to chose from. However, I recently ran a query on our database and found there are 8 questions available which meet the requirements for the tour page. Here they are:
- What proof of work function does Ethereum use?
- How can a contract run itself at a later time?
- Is there any public Ethereum slack?
- Are there any android wallets for Ethereum?
- Is there any SPV client for ethereum?
- Migrating Ethereum development from Windows to Ubuntu
- How are miners minimum acceptable gas price determined?
- Where does the consumed ether/gas go?
Which one do you think fits best? Please explain why it fits best. It should be a question easy understandable by new users and exemplary of quality.
While we are at it: See also (and review) related discussions: